Thursday, September 5, 2013

The big baptism day!

The day of Sophia's baptism finally arrived.  She was so excited!  The night before the primary president dropped off this towel for her.  So cute.  I absolutely love it!
 Random shot of this little dude.  Just love him!
Here she is all ready to head over to the church.
 With dad
 with the sisters.
 I had this little set up for her outside the chapel.
 The family before the baptism!
The whole thing went really well.  The talks were wonderful and we were so grateful to everyone who came.  I feel bad I didn't take any pictures of the guests!  Where was my brain?!  I did get a shot of everything at the lunch all cleaned up though.  What good helpers.
 At the church after the baptism.
With her BFF Will
 and BFF cousin Bridger
All the kiddies
BFF Rachel
Overall it was such a fun day.  We're so proud of Sophia and her choice to do this!  So crazy to think she's already this big! 

No comments: