Sunday, September 21, 2014

Silly Kids and Snow!

A few weeks ago we had some pretty crazy rain storms!! We all go soaked getting from our front door to the car. It was nuts!! We had to take a picture to document.
 This face though.  Seriously.  This was from her first day of preschool.
 This little boy cracks me up.  He pushes this shopping cart around all day and collects treasures along the way.  I love it!
 Sophia made this banner for the football game the other night.  Pretty creative!
 I found this the other day too.  Apparently it's something Lilly made for Grandpa. 
 Last Sunday this poor little girl had a fever and pretty much slept the whole day.  I felt so bad for her!
Before bed last Sunday we promised the kids a fun thing.  This is what we came up with. Water + cornstarch.  Always a classic.
A few weeks ago they were filming a Christmas movie on our main street.   I snapped a quick pick of the cast trailers because I'm a creeper like that.
 This is what our downtown looked like.  Totally cracked me up.
 Complete with fake snow (or fireman's foam).  Apparently it's for the Hallmark channel and is called "Christmas Under Wraps" or something.  It stars Candace Cameron (DJ Tanner).  Pretty famous!!

No comments: