Monday, January 26, 2009

Mamalicious Monday

I saw this fun thing from The Gift Closet on my sistas blog and thought it might be fun to try out. Here's my mamalicious moment for the day. I had an experience today that totally made me realize how much of a mom I am. I took Sophia to dance class and one of the little girls had a little "accident" right before we got there. Before I even thought about it I hopped in my car and was back at dance class with Dora panties and a new dance outfit for Sophia's little friend. It made me grateful to be a prepared mom for a minute. Luckily we had clean panties at home!

P.S. Her cute dance class is continuing to practice for the "Wizard of Oz". They're going to be little lions dancing to the "King of the Forest" song. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for participating in Mamalicious Monday! Cute post! I used to be the Mom who always had "extras" on hand, but I finally stopped carrying extras since my daughter is 6 now. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me!! LOL....

Heather
www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

That is a cute mamalicious post! Way to do it! Too bad we both lost. Maybe next time :) I love that little story- way to be prepared momma! And that dance sounds so cute.

Amy said...

I can so see you doing that! You are always so nice and thoughful. I still remember how nice it was that one Sunday when Maya was sick and you brought over Pedia-Lite.

BTW, what dance class is Sophia in? That sounds fun. :)

KordelandHeather said...

Sorry I missed seeing you. I don't know if Julie told you or not, but I got the days mixed up. UG! Not that I cared so much about the seminar, but I wanted to see my FRIENDS! Maybe I'll see ya soon at something else!