Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Favs and Easter

We had such a fabulous Easter. I tried to get some shots of the girls before heading to grandma's for dinner. Before church wasn't so much an option since we all woke up at about 8:30 for 9 am church and so we had to wait for little later. This was the best I could do.


We also were lucky enough to have two egg hunts this year! The first one was at Grandma Ivins at Saturday. It was so fun to be with so much family! (Sorry Sophia's face looks creepy). We also had a hunt at Grandma Miller's on Sunday with the Sandy Millers and New York Cousins (we're soooooooo happy they're here)! Here's a few of my favorites for the shots my amazing friend Stacy. She's the one who builds her own furniture and carves her name into pumpkins. She truly is amazing! Thanks again Stacy. I can't get enough.

5 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

You're so sweet!!!

Leda Johnson said...

So cute! Love them all!

The Ullery Family said...

Love Lilly's face! She is so funny when she looks at you all serious like that. I can just tell she is trying to figure me out and size me up. Love her.
PS: Yeah for the 15th!!! You made it! Enjoy the time with Doug...

Melissa said...

CUTEST easter- how fun. I can't wait to have a girl to dress up in cute easter dresses! But with my luck, that will never happen. I called you the other day to thank you for the best pictures! they are amazing! Wow- Sophie's boots totally make the picture and I loved your friends comment on how lilly's looks like an old grandma picture. Maybe it is part of Grandma Lilly shining through.

Nancy said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Your girls have the cutest expressions. I love Lilly's eyes too! Hope you guys are doing well.