Thursday, November 26, 2009

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!

We truly are "Thanks for Sophia" as well as many other things today! We're so blessed to see both families today and we can't wait (especially because I don't have to cook!) Sophia made this cute "Pioneer Hat" and beaded necklace at preschool. I thought it turned out cute. Although some may consider it racist. (Seriously, some people need to get a life.)

We hope you all have a great day!
P.S. Doug and I celebrated 6 great years yesterday! Apparently it's the year of iron. He got my ring cleaned and wrote me a sweet note about many things related to iron. He even spelled out IRON in the middle with the white space between words. He's amazing. I told him I was going to post it on here and I'll do that later. 'Till then, Happy Thanksgiving! (or Happy Halloween as Lilly says - she thinks she's so funny).

3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

She is so cute! And congrats on your anniversary!

Nancy said...

6 Years is crazy and awesome! Time with family just gets better with every year!

stu said...

Happy Anniversary! Hats off to Doug on a cool gift idea. Sophia sure looks cute.