Monday, March 15, 2010

Disney

Bonus Picture: The girls and I had fun putting up St. Patty's Day and Easter decor last week. After we were done this tired leprechaun needed a break.

On Saturday I made a last minute decision and took the girls to Disney on Ice. It was a little bit lamer than I thought it would be but the girls loved it. We were sure to arrive a little bit early for the spectacular complimentary Princess Fashion show that was promised. It sure didn't disappoint...oh wait, it did a little bit.

Here's Sophia getting ready for the show to start. (It really wasn't that loud but I think she was nervous)

Lilly was anxious for the show to start too. This cute little hat came with the way too expensive cotton candy Sophia just had to have.

The second half of the show was all Tinkerbell and the girls loved it! Lilly seriously sat like this for about 20 minutes. She was totally glued!


Here we are waiting for Trax in the snow. I told the girls we could ride the train which was the worst mistake of the day. I forgot about all the crazies and germs that ride Trax. Not to mention it takes twice as long to get there. I came home with the worst cold! It was the highlight of the day for Lilly though. When we got off she cried because she wanted to keep riding the train. It was all she could tell Doug about too. Tinkerbell and the train. Best things ever.
Here's another random picture for this post. Sophia crated this beautiful masterpiece for my birthday (which is not until June). She kept asking me what my favorite things were and then she'd take random things on the page. I love how she writes my name too. She's the best!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I can imagine how much your girls loved to see the princesses. What a magical day for them. I love the hat. Thats pretty cute.