Sunday, March 21, 2010

Luck O the Irish

Here's Sophia getting ready for Green Day at preschool. She's showing you her awesome clover tatoo from Grandma Wilkins.
We've had friends staying with us for the week (her husband is an accountant too) and we were lucky enough to have them here for St. Patricks day. We let the kids play our St. Patrick's Day game (thanks again for the idea Nancy!) and they had a blast.

Another lucky thing that happened this week was that I won this giveaway. I was pretty excited.
This is random but I found our names that Sophia had written earlier this week. Is there any relationship to how big she wrote our names and how she feels about each of us?

4 comments:

ottspot said...

Sweet! Have fun at old navy!

Melissa said...

Oh man- I wish I had a clover tattoo- I had to use a marker on Josh's cheek. We also tried to color his hair with that same marker-- didn't work so well. Fun St. Patties game! Congrats on the giveaway too! You are amazing! And I already told you- but I love Sophie's names- so cute!

Ami said...

Hi Joanna,
This is Ami from back in Provo Peak 1st ward like three years ago. Over a year ago, you won a giveaway on my blog, and I am just now getting to it because I'm lame. But I didn't forget! So I need your address. My blog is private now, but you can email me at ami.frost at gmail.

Melissa said...

Hey an FYI- I nominated you for a blog award! Fun!