Friday, October 8, 2010

Cleanin off the Camera

It's time for the every-so-often emptying of the camera. Get ready 'cause here's the latest and greatest.


First, this cute sideways baby turned 3 months old and is ready for Halloween. I can't believe how big she's getting! Stop Mabel!

A few weeks ago Sophia set up a shoe shop in our room. I love the sign's she made for it. THe last sign says "yas" or yes, meaning she's open. Her lovely assistant.
What a cute shop keeper! Pretty good selection too. The rest of them are behind the bed. They were pretty expensive too! Some of them were going for numbers like 101, 410, and 307.
Here's what our Sunday dinner was a few weeks ago. Oh my grilled asparagus. Delicious! SO sad to say goodbye to the grill for awhile. Good thing we've got our trusty George though!
Last week for FHE we looked through the new Temple magainze that came in place of the Ensign. Afterward we decided to draw pictures of temples just like the beautiful ones in the magazine. Here's what I came up with.
Doug and Sophia managed to pull this together. I like the tent in the wilderness approach.
And here's Lilly's beautiful rendition. So lovely.
We put up Halloween decorations this week too! We had fun playing with a few of the costumes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Super cute! I love the store! And I love the glasses- those are awesome. Why didn't you take a picture of the mouse? ha ha. And you started catching fire I see? Liking it so far? Awesome healthy grilling! I love it!