Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Haunting!

So I'm going to start off with a random. Doug likes to pick a theme for the girls pajamas before they go to bed. This night it was wear one of daddy's shirts. Mabel appropriately picked the M shirt. Don't they look excited! Gotta love the Eskimo Joe's shirt!

We had a fun time celebrating Halloween! On Friday I got to go to Sophia's school to help with the party. I got to help with a game called "Grab the Ghost". It was pretty fun!
Here's the cute class all dressed up in the farm theme.
After the party at school we went to Doug's work to trick or treat. Here's the three pigs getting ready to go.
And the big bad wolf!
And the wolf and the littlest pig.
And a close up of the littlest pig. So cute! Our girls ended up winning for the kids costumes. They were pretty excited (not really. They had no idea what was going on).
Doug's co-worker and his wife were Ken and Barbie. What a crack up! They looked so good! Hope they don't mind me putting these pictures on here.
Last night we went to our Trunk or Treat that was held inside because of the downpour! When we walked out we were greeted by this though. So pretty.
One more thing, go here to see what my friend did for her little boy. Grass? Seriously? Only she could pull it off. She seriously never ceases to amaze me!

3 comments:

stu said...

Love the costumes. Those 3 little pigs look great. Ranks up there with Derik and Kim's 3 girls: Jengo Fett, Princess Leia, and Yoda. Karen was Minnie and Erin was a skeleton. Pretty standard :(

ZAC said...

How darling! I love the 3 Little Piggy theme. I have yet to theme a Halloween for my family and from all of the pictures I'm seeing of friends, it's bound to happen. I can't pass up that amount of cuteness in one evening.

Alice-Anne said...

yeah, great idea with the three little pigs! glad you had a fun Halloween and good for your dad for running...sorry I wasn't in his district to vote for him!