Thursday, June 21, 2012

The latest

I finally cleaned off my camera and phone pictures so get ready for a big post! 

Last week Lilly had her end of the year recital.  It was a cute circus dance and her class was the tigers. She did a great job!  I'm trying to upload the video and I'll post it if it ever uploads!
Last weekend I went a little crazy and ran Ragnar.  We had an awsome team (thanks Lexie and Tiffany!) but I will admit that it was rough only getting 2 hours of sleep.  And it was hot!  Aside from that it was a good experience but I'm not sure I'll do it again.  Here's me and Tiffany after our first legs (that's why we're still smiling).
Me by our van.  We never changed our team name so we were registered under my SIL's little brother.  Go team Parker Lester!
We didn't go too crazy like some of the vans that we participating like this Christmas van with running Santas.  They threw out candy canes at the finish line too.  It was pretty great.
 We also saw a moose on one of the legs.  It was pretty cool!
 When I got home I found these cute notes on the front door to greet me.
Aside from racing we've also come up with some other clever ways to keep us busy this summer.  We pulled out the weekly schedule again which has been nice so we can see what we have during the week. 
 We've also made treats
 And eaten them too!
The girls have also participated in a local summer camp which they've really loved.  Here they are after Chef Day.  The chef hats are plastic grocery bags attached to stips of paper.  Love it!
 We've also taken pictures for our Dad to let him know we love him (this was his father's day gift).
A few weeks ago I went to my nieces graduation.  She graduated from the same school I did which was a little crazy.  Doesn't she look so great though!  Congrats Emma (and Andy who also graduated this year)!
After her graduation we took decided to head to the zoo for a little bit.  We loved the new exhibit!  Here's the girls playing around on the polar bear statues.
Also a few weeks ago I took the girls to a reception for the aide in Sophia's class this year.  It was a carnival theme and wa sso much fun!  They loved getting loaded up with carnival goodies.
This one is super random (as if I don't have enough random pictures in this post) but my SIL made this cake for her daughter who turned 12 last week. Isn't it adorable?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! Love all the pics! Love the Ragnar ones- you are incredible Love the ones of Emma too!! And the zoo-- that cake is adorable. Meredith isn't 12, right?! Must have been another SIL