Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Deliciousness in Buffalo

I forgot to post about some delicious things I tried in Buffalo.  One of the nights I was there my sister took me to the Dessert Deli.  So yummy!  I had an almond joy torte which was completely delicious!  My sister's Boston creme pie wasn't too bad either.
Another night she took me to this really fun oil and vinegar shop called D'Avolio.  They had tons of different flavored olive oils and little bread slices so that you could taste as many as you want.  They also had some pretty delicious flavored vinegars.  I brought home coconut vinegar.  I seriously could almost drink this stuff.  The grapefruit vinegar was way good too.  It's a good thing both of these places are not in Utah!  We also had yummy wings from Duff's (which are supposedly better than Anchor Bar) and of course some delicious NY pizza!
I also found these fun pictures on my phone from the zoo.  This little gorilla was hilarious!  I wish I would have taken a video of him. He was so crazy!  He was seriously running around all over the place and kept hitting his mom.  It was cracking us up!  I've never seen such an active gorilla!
 Here's a cute bonus one of Jane and Sophia too.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

yum, yum, yum!!!

Melissa said...

We have a fancy olive oil place here too!! And Panera and yummy dessert places, and Braums...