Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Happenings

Here's a few of our Easter and other celebration randoms.  The Sunday before Easter we colored eggs since we knew our Daddy would be home that day.
 I think they turned out ok.
My CUTEST friend Jen sent me this ADORABLE Easter banner.  I totally love it!  She's a tax widow as well so we like to commiserate (and craft) together.  Thanks again Jen!
The Sunday before Easter we celebrated my dad's birthday with some delicious Indian food.  I also brought this chocolate crunch cake along to celebrate.
This little cutie had picture day at preschool a few weeks ago.  She wanted her hair curly.  I think it definitely is!
A few weeks ago my mom asked me to make cupcakes for their RS birthday party. I was more than happy too and they were really fun to make!  I made coconut creme, root beer float, lemon with cream cheese frosting and chocolate hazelnut.

No comments: