Friday, August 16, 2013

Random Shots of the Lewis

We sure do love having this little Mr in our house.  He makes the goofiest faces and cracks us up!  My sister got this one on her cell phone.  We all think he looks like a Muppet.
I know this isn't Lewis but I caught this one of Mabel the other day.  Sometimes playing on the ipad (in your jammies in the middle of the day) is just too much work.
These ones cracked me up.  I love how his big eyes peek out.
The other day I was trying to get dinner and some other things ready so he was just laying on his bedroom floor after a change.  He complained for a little bit but eventually just gave up and fell asleep.  Definitely a fourth child!
His sisters also sure love him.  I love this one.  I love the shirt he's wearing too.  It's a baby koala on his mom's back and says "I love hanging out with mom." Love it.
My other sister took these next two when she was here.  I think she caught some good ones!
I'm not sure if my favorite part of this picture is his tongue or the fact that he's wearing a bow with his little brother shirt.
This is also a random one but my brothers and sisters got together for a Google hangout recently to wish my little brother a happy birthday.  We had my parents, 2 brothers in Salt Lake, brother in Japan, sister in New York, sister in Oklahoma (who was actually still in Springville), sister-in-law in Seattle and brother in Switzerland all on the call.  It was pretty fun and crazy!  Love my family!

No comments: