Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Halloweenie!

We had a pretty fun time celebrating Halloween last week!  We had a beautiful Asian (she preferred Chinese) princess,
 a cute rose fairy
 and a sweet little Alice in Wonderland.
 Ah man!  This one is blurry!  This was Lilly's teacher.  She was a monster.  It was pretty cute!
 Here's Lilly in the parade.
 After the parade I got to go help with the party in Lilly's class!
 Me and one of her cute classmates were both bees!
 Here she is with a cute pumpkin she decorated at the party.  I love it's pink dress!
This is just a cute thing hanging in their classroom. They all decorated these pumpkins and I loved them!
This is kind of a weird picture but I had to take one of all the cubbies in her classroom.  I just loved seeing them full of Halloween treasures!
 
 After all the school fun and madness we went to Doug's work trick or treating.  He dressed up as the guy from the Operation game but I forgot to take a pic.  Then we came home to our ward trunk or treat where he dressed up like this.  Don't ask.
 Even the fish got dressed up for Halloween. He was a tiger in case you couldn't tell.
This little guy dressed up as the Very Hungry Caterpillar.  I loved his costume!
Bonus Picture in his Very Hungry Caterpillar jammies!  I love these too!
Another bonus picture of Doug performing Uncle Brad's favorite trick with Lewis!
 Random picture of a delicious fall treat we made Sunday.  So yummy!  Pumpkin + Apple!  So yum!
 These are kind of random in here but a few weeks ago the girls didn't have school so Doug took the day off and we went to the zoo!  It was so fun!  It was such a nice day too!
 We had to take the token pictures in all the favorite spots.
 I even got a turn in the stroller!
Sophs and Mabes on the carousel.
 My this is quite the random post!  Here's some bonus ones of our leafy Lewis!
And finally last Saturday we took advantage of another beautiful day and hiked the Grotto.  It was great!  I think Doug managed to get all of us in this photo.
I LOVE this one!  Mainly because they're NEVER like this!

1 comment:

ottspot said...

We almost hiked the grotto last week, but I was afraid there might already be snow up there. Love Doug's...mom...costume. :-)