Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Latest

Here's a few of the latest and greatest from the various devices around this place.

Here's Lewis lookin' good in his stache binky.

It's been a long time since we've decorated our pictures.  The kids still beg for it every holiday but apparently I've been LAZY!  We finally got around to it though.
The girls and I took a little trip to IKEA a few weeks ago to get a few items together for a Swedish dinner we had to make good on from our ward's service auction.  A case of Julmust may or may not have have made it into my cart.  We love this stuff and can only get it this time of year.  It may or may not be our neighbor gift this year...
Here's a loaf of Swedish egg bread and Semlor that accompanied the dinner as well.
I could not resist this outfit at Kohl's the other day.  The front says "Mommy's Little Turkey".  The turkey on the bum was too much to pass up!
A few weeks ago Doug and I were lucky enough to go hear Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" at the Utah Symphony.  It was gorgeous!
Lilly was kind of having a hard day (let's be honest, when is she not having a hard day!) a few Sundays ago so I told her to pick any recipe out of a cookie book we have and that we'd make it.  Here's what she chose.  I think we did pretty good right?
Last week I had a little carpal tunnel surgery on my wrist.  Nothing major.  I thought the giant bandage was a little bit of overkill!
Cute note that accompanied some gorgeous flowers from my parents.
And a sweet little note from Sophia.  Unfortunately she got super mad when I did ask for her help.  At least she had good intentions!
The girls threw an impromptu birthday party for Lewis last week.  Here they are opening the gift.
And here's that little turkey with a bow.  He would make a pretty cute girl!
Last Sunday we piled all the cushions in the middle of the living room and had a big jumping party (that was preceded by a giant pillow fight).  It was so fun!
Finally, last night for FHE we made our traditional "Thankful Turkey's".  Here's what we're thankful for this year:
Lewis - Mom (Sophia wrote that one)
Mabel - My name, Smelling flowers, Pillow fights, Riding horses, Reading books
Lilly - Mom, Dad, Sophia, Pilgrims, Heavenly Father
Sophia - Heavenly Father, Lewis, Everything, Family
Me - Colors, Bodies, My Hooligans, My Babycakes, Health
Doug - Memories, Joanna, My Kids, Peaceful Moments, Music

1 comment:

ottspot said...

You know what those jumping pictures remind me of right? It is probably a good thing we only had film cameras and didn't take that many pictures!