Saturday, January 11, 2014

Haircut time!

The time finally came for this little guy to have a haircut.  It was sad to see some of his locks go but was definitely time!  It was getting a little long and aside from his cute bow tie, people still thought he was a girl.
 Getting ready for the cut.
 His sisters tried distracting him so that he wouldn't get nervous or scared.
 Then the cutting began.
 He did pretty good and it was fun to have dad's tie to play with.
 But then it started to take too long and he didn't love it anymore.
 It worked out ok in the end though.
 Bye bye little baby hairs!
 Last week he also got his pictures taken. I thought they turned out so cute! (I'll post more later).  Doug's mom thought he looked so much like him so I pulled out one of his baby photos to compare.  I have to say I agree!
He also found a blue marker the other day.  That was sure a lot of fun!
 He's been making this crazy face lately where he scrunches up his nose. He does it just about every time he smiles now.  I keep trying to get a good picture of it and this is the best I've gotten so far.
Playing with toys - pre haircut.
 Here's another one from his photo shoot.  We also did these before we cut his hair so we could document how cute and long it was!

No comments: