Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mabelisms

This little Mabel of ours has been cracking us up lately!  She has suddenly developed some wit and it is killing us!  The other night at dinner we were telling Lilly how she was such a healthy eater (really she's not but we're trying to encourage her as much as we can!) and Mabel said "no I'm the big helper.  Today I helped mom..." and went on to talk about something that she'd helped me with earlier (she really had and was such a great helper).  Apparently big helper and healthy eater sound the same to her?  Whatever.

She also has been decorating her little brother lately. Again, such a helper.
 The other day we made chocolate crinkles and she was enjoying some of the leftover powdered sugar.  She looked over at me and said "Yook mom. Take a picha".
 The other night after a bath she brushed her own hair and I told her she looked so beautiful like a princess.  Her response was "no. I look like a baseball player."
 Finally, she was eating an apple the other night and said "take a bite dad.  It tastes like cat food".  Later she finished her apple and went to the fridge (for another apple) and said "I need more cat food."
 Seriously though.  I think this picture about sums up this little girl.
 This one is kind of random but I took this at their weekly sleepover last night.  Just wanted proof that one day they did love each other and wanted to spend time together!
Here's some bonus footage of her singing her favorite Frozen songs.


IMG 1229 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

IMG 1228 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

No comments: