Tuesday, April 22, 2014

End of Spring Break

The end of Spring Break involved someone getting a hold of the camera and talking a lot of fun pictures like these.
I ordered the girls a Frozen figurine set off Amazon (because I'm pretty sure the Disney Store will never have it again!) and it came like this in a tiny box straight from China.  Totally cracked me up.
On Friday I ditched my kids and went to see my beautiful niece perform in Swan Lake at her high school.  She did absolutely great!
The kids got to go to Grandma's and play with this (dead) snake. Gross!  I seriously have the most giant fear of snakes. I HATE them and couldn't believe my kids were so brave!
 We also took advantage of the warmer weather and put our swing set to use.
 This little guy really loves his swing. 
 Like really.
 Like really, really
 Like really, really, really loves it. 
 Further proof that he is a muppet.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He sure is a muppet and is the cutest one around!! I didn't know the snake was dead!! :) Still gross. Way to go Maddie!!