Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sun and Snow

A few weeks ago we had some gorgeous weather so we took advantage of it and pull out some of our spring toys.
 The girls had so much fun running around and soaking up some sun. 
 This little guy preferred to stay on the swing with me.
 After sitting all winter the battery on the Barbie jeep was dead.  Luckily we have a big sis to push us around!
 This little guy is still not sure about grass but warmed up to it after awhile.
 That face....
A few weeks ago I made some cookies for Doug's work to help get them through tax season.  I think they were enjoyed.  The girls and I had a hard time not eating them!
 After the cookie fun we headed to Wales for a quick getaway with Jeff and Lexie.  We had fun on a gator ride even though it was a little cold!
 This little man also go decorated by his big sis.
 This little stinker...I tell you what.  She looked pretty cute a few Sundays ago and I told her I wanted to take a picture of her looking so cute.  She said "K but take a pitcha of me eating a jelly bean."
 She's also been shaking her booty a lot which cracks me up every time! (and she knows it!)
 We were really glad we enjoyed the warm weather at the beginning of this post while we could because the next day it looked like this outside.  Good thing we got our spring toys out!

No comments: