Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Making Messes

This doesn't really have to do with a mess but I finally got a bike trailer!  I since have found a newer and better one at my neighbors yard sale so I actually sold this one.  I love having one though!  Except for when Lilly won't ride her bike and insists on riding with Lewis and MAbel.
 This one is a little blurry but this guy is working on getting all 4 molars right now and has been a little grumpy. We felt like this shirt was fitting.
 Now on to the messes, this little boy loves to make a mess!  This is his favorite part of the kitchen.  The drawer above this one has all the plastic forks and spoons in it and it's so fun to dump those out too!
This happened the other day before school.  How do they think of stuff like this?!  They honestly had every pillow and cushion in the house out.
The other day I cleaned the girls room only to have it get destroyed that night by their "fashion show".  At least they look cute and are having fun right?
This is a random and not really a mess but we smoked pizza the other night and it was delicious. Definitely something we'll try again in the future!
This little girl loves a craft.  She came up with this one all on her own. Luckily it wasn't too messy.
The girls pulled out all the princesses on Sunday.  I didn't realize how many we had!
The princesses put on a play and Lilly made some signs for the fans to wave.
Later that day we made a yummy mess.  The girls picked out a princess cupcake book from the Library and each got to make something from it.  I just made 1 cake mix so they each had a few to decorate.  Luckily I did not make all of them their own full cake mix worth!
The tasting.  I think they approve.
And a bonus shot of our Girls Camp mailbox.  The theme is princess and the frog.  The girls put it all together and I thought it turned out super cute.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great post! Love the cupcakes, love the princesses. Love the mailbox too!