Sunday, June 15, 2014

Park City and Salt Lake

This last weekend Doug and I were lucky enough to have a little getaway with his work up to Midway/Park City.  We got to ride the rides and the trams. It was such a fun time and so nice to have a little break from the kids!
Of course no trip to Midway is complete without visiting the crater.
Yesterday we went and picked up our kids and then went to use a groupon to the Natural History Museum in Salt Lake that expires at the end of the month.  I was a little bummed that we missed the chocolate exhibit.  Oh well.  It was still an amazing museum!  This display was awesome.  I think it was 4 stories tall!
Sophia in front of the totem pole.
Lilly was not a fan of the dinosaurs.
This one was huge!  Crazy long neck!
 This one was a pretty good size too.
I thought this little wall of skulls was pretty fun to see too.
These little guys were about the size of ducks or other waterfowl.  We were trying to figure out if they were replicas or real because those were some tiny bones!
 The girls "exploring" an archaeology site.
 The view from the top.  Such a fun place!
My brother and sister-in-law and kids were nice enough to take our little runts.  They are the best!  I kept getting these snap chats from my nephew.  It looks like they all had a good time!  Thank you again Dylan and Tonya! (and Andy!!)

No comments: