Sunday, October 12, 2014

Latest Kid Stuff

 Here's the latest of what these crazy kids have been up to.  We were babysitting the cutest little boy the other night.  I wasn't quite sure how Lewis felt about him taking his sippy cup but I think this picture might give me an idea...
 Mabel came out of preschool like this the other day.  They were learning to be super sharers.  I absolutely love her little preschool class. Such fun things!
 This little critter has learned to climb!!! He gets up on everything! Helping himself to a little watermelon...
 And getting up on the table
 Or stuck under the table...
 Being crazy in the bath!
A few weeks ago for Activity Days we went and toured our local nursery.  It was pretty cool and fun to see behind the scenes.  A few of the greenhouses were full of poinsettias.  I learned that the red parts are the leaves that change color and not actual flowers.  Crazy!
 Each of the girls got to plant their own flower to take home. 
 Sophia thought this hibiscus was gorgeous (it was) and wanted her picture by it.
 Such a cute group of girls that I'm lucky to work with!
 A few weeks ago we decided to camp in the backyard.  We made it a few hours before  a big lightning storm came. It was fun to at least watch a movie in the tent!
 A few weeks ago we had school pictures! This little girl actually let me fix her hair!
 I'm not sure what's going on with Sophia's eyes in this picture.  This only the second hair do for the morning and I think it turned out (finally).
 We also had a trip to the dentist. We love our dentist!
 And then we went for an ice cream after.  This little one was pretty excited about having his own cone!
 And finally, Mabel's latest preschool creation. She told me the little orange circles are the baby spiders on the mom's back.  Creepy!!!

No comments: