Sunday, October 19, 2014

Latest Creations

Here's a little more of what we've been up to lately.  Last Monday night we went to Doug's parents house for FHE.  We were having a birthday party for a surprise "person". It turned out to be their house that was turning 40. It was really fun and a great memory. We had cake and watched home movies.  Doug's mom also hung up some photos from the last 40 years.  It was great to see.  My favorite was this sad little Doug.
 On the way home we noticed the temple had it's lights on.  Gorgeous!!!
 This little boy melts my heart.  Especially when he's sleeping.
 I absolutely love picking up this little girl from preschool and seeing what she comes out with.  And I love her face.
 I caught this guy fixing Barbie's hair the other day.  He wants so badly to be one of the girls.  JK.
 Lilly handed me this the other day.  We're all spiders.  I love it.  She's been doing a lot of random things like this lately. I love it!
 Sophia turned her into Elsa the other night while they were watching Frozen.
 She even made her paper gloves.
 This one was supposed to be in the last post from Sundance.  Just me and my new friend I met up there.
 Lilly had to do a pumpkin character report for school.  She chose Lilly of course.  I think it turned out pretty good!
 And finally, we decorated our pictures again for the holidays.  The kids ask every holiday to do this again.  We always get too busy and forget but we finally remembered!!

No comments: