Friday, February 13, 2015

Pre-Valentine Fun !

Yesterday for Activity Days we made Duct Tape bags.  I think they turned out really cute!! The girls enjoyed doing them at least!
After that fun we got busy assembling Valentine boxes for school.  Mabel requested a unicorn (complete with a party hat cutie mark).
 Lilly wanted a mailbox (complete with a working flag)
 And Sophia wanted an owl.  I think they turned out pretty fun!
 Even if it did make a little bit of a mess.
 They requested to have their picture taken with them before school this morning.
 All their parties went great today too!! Mabel came home and immediately dove into her candy (and apparently ate something green). 
 
I helped with Lilly's party and it was a lot of fun. It was a little crazy and I didn't take pictures!! We had 6 rotations that included a conversation heart relay, shooting a bow and arrow through a heart target, making valentines with white crayons and watercolors, passing out valentines, making juice box robots, and a Valentine version of Headbandz.  It was fun and crazy which is a good sign that it went well right? Sophia's class had a fun party too and apparently he box won the "cutest" award.

And finally today we drove by this to take a picture. Still can't believe it's happening!! It's been a quick and crazy few weeks but apparently the time has come for us to move.  I keep waiting to get a pit in my stomach about it but so far that hasn't happened.  It literally as all fallen into place which is what we've always said would have to happen when the time came to move.  I would be freaking out about it if it didn't feel so right. 
Here's the house.  It's in Elk Ridge and I was really hoping tht it would all work out and we wouldn't have to move until after tax season.  But, we got an offer on our house today (it has been on the market for about a week) so it may be sooner than that! We'll just have to see how it all goes! So far we're really excited about it.  Especially about having more space!! And it only adds a few minutes to Doug's commute which isn't too bad. I'm excited to post some before and afters as we fix a few things up!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I knew I missed something somehwere! I'm sorry sorry I didn't know about your move sooner so we could have helped you out or taken your kids! I'm sure you shouldered most of the work since Doug is so busy right now... you are super woman!