Sunday, March 22, 2015

Plays, tea parties and dances

A few weeks ago I took my girls to Pinkalicious at the Scera.  They enjoyed it and it was nice to have a night away with them. 
 Apparently someone is too old to smile for the camera.
 Love my little dapper Dan.
 The girls had a recital a few weeks ago as well.  Sophia was a lost boy and danced to "I Won't Grow Up!"
A few weeks ago I also took my girls to a fairy tea party at the Provo Library.  It was such a cute and fun night.  They loved it!
 At the end they had a room full of fairy gardens and they were giving away free books.  It was great.


 Here's Lilly at the dance recital.  She danced to "Let's Go Fly a Kite".  The whole show was adorable.  Her director does an incredible job!!
 I'll post videos when I get them off of Doug's phone.  The Tron dancers were really cool too!

No comments: