Sunday, November 1, 2015

More Halloween Fun and Goodbye to Jeff and Lexie - Sad Day!

Here's a few more of the Halloween fun we had this year.  We decorated cookies
 and Mabel came home with a pumpkin mask (or Jason mask if you ask me - freaky!!!) from Kindergarten.
 I also found her like this one day.  I seriously don't know where she comes up with this stuff sometimes.
 My parents recently returned from a trip to Japan visiting my brother and his family who live there. Aren't his kids the cutest?!!
Anyway, my awesome sister-in-law sent these bath bombs home for my kids.  They had toys inside!! My kids were pretty sure they were the best thing ever and they smelled absolutely incredible.  Seriously, I was impressed!!
 A few weeks ago I went with Jeff and Lexie to The Chocolate one last time before they left to Zurich.  It was so fun to spend a few last minutes with them even though I miss them like crazy!!!
 I've been helping in Mabel's class every Wednesday and finally remembered to take picture with her teacher since I forgot on the first day of school.  We think Mrs. Nelson is pretty great!
 A few weeks ago Doug was gone for a few days for a training.  We sure missed him and were so happy to finally have him back home!!!
 The day finally came to say goodbye to Jeff and Lexie. It was so sad!! I'm really hoping we will have a chance to visit them this summer.  I couldn't believe all their luggage.  I can't imagine moving halfway across the world!
After we said goodbye we went to the Aquarium to see if it would cheer us up.  They had all their Halloween decor up and it was pretty fun to see.
 There was a huge spider on the bridge!
 This little skeleton liked all the cool stuff too!
 We stayed for the 4D movie and were glad we did. It was about a haunted house and was pretty fun.  And seeing this guy in the glasses made it worth it!
Here's a few more of what we've been up to.  We did some redecorating and moved the giant bookcases out of this room. 
 We painted them white and moved them into this room.  It's amazing how the change made each room look so much bigger.  We really love it.
And here's my silly kiddos in their favorite spot while I through the dirty clothes down to be washed.  They love it when it falls on them.  What crazy kids!!

No comments: