Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fall preparations

We had a pretty good rest of September.  Lilly had a science project demonstration in class and chose to do the pencils in a bag of water trick.  It was pretty good and tricky! 
I also got this photo from Doug when I was gone one not. Not sure what was going on but they crack me up!
 Mabel went to a Tangled birthday party and came home with this gorgeous hair.
Speaking of hair, have your met our cousin It?
This little boy was being so silly one day and wouldn't nap unless I got in bed with him.  It didn't last very long but he did eventually fall asleep!
 With the beginning of October came the Halloween decorations!!
 It was fun to pull out the Halloween village again!
 We also made caramel apples and some of us were more excited about them than others!
 That same night we drew what we wanted our Halloween costumes to look like. Sophia wanted to be a nerd and came up with this.  She totally cracks me up.
 And apparently we had more treats!! I have no idea why Lewis is naked in this one!
 I sure do love this sweet boy.  Even if he needs a peanut m&m pillow to sleep on and million other things in his bed in order to fall asleep.
 October also brought picture day!! They (Lilly) were pretty excited about it!!
 A typical Sunday afternoon involves having your face drawn on and
 dressing up in disguises.

No comments: