Friday, February 27, 2009

A few good laughs

Even though it kills to laugh I came across these funny things in the past few days and had to pass them along. The first one is from Rachael Ray. I don't know if any of you saw Joan Rivers on her show yesterday but she was hysterical. I love what she said about Brangelina and the Slumdogs kids. It definitely made me laugh!


Second my brother (who I now share a close connection with being that we are the only un-appended folks in our family - and who extended a membership offer to me to join the club who's motto is "No Appendix? No Problem" and that includes a button (although I wish it were a bumper sticker) that reads "Appendix-free Since 2009" all for the low price of $1000). Funny bro. Anyway, he sent this site that I thought was hilarious. These are a few of my favorites. Sorry they're small. Check the site to see what they say.

Did you have a favorite from the site? I'm sure you checked it. Anyway, have a happy Friday!

P.S. My bishop and his cute wife just stopped by with a plate of cookies so my Friday definitely just got happier!

1 comment:

Leda Johnson said...

thanks for posting. Me and David had a good laugh looking at all of them.