Monday, May 11, 2009

More Cheap Decor!

A local scrapbook and home decor had another amazing sale this week and so I took advantage once again. The blue sign says flowers and was only $1! I couldn't believe all the metal signs were $1! I bought a few more for the holidays (one that says BOO! and one that says 4th of July) and gifts. I also got the fleur de lis metal shape for a little more. I hung it up and Doug's only comment was "I guess we do like scouting". Silly Doug. I think it looks good even if it does share that resemblence.

The also had the cutest paper stacks on sale for $0.50! I could not believe it. 48 sheets of this cute textured "La Creme: paper for 2 for $1. It was too much and I bought too much of it. I had fun making these cute scrapbook boxes for my moms for Mother's Day. Thanks again for the idea Lauren! I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know if you want the instructions. I'd be happy to pass them along. I am not artistic enough to make these cutest things that my friend Jenn gave her moms made so I settled for this. Jenn- you seriously amaze me! I don't know how you do it!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

you always find the most amazing deals! I love the decor too. Glad to see someone still has fun running through the sprinklers. I thought that was a dying activity!

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love Doug's comment! That cracks me up!

Sorry for the cancellation yesterday, but I took my kids to the doctor and they have pink eye, sore throats and ear infections. Good times.

The Chipmans said...

You are too much! You always find the cutest things and then you actually do something with them! Can you send me the instructions for the mother's day books?

Melissa said...

Ahh- I love the scrapbook box- I'll have to try it now that I have more time and MORE paper!! Thanks again for all the great stuff! And for the arbonne switch :)