Monday, October 26, 2009

Good deal!

Okay, so I don't usually blog about this but I had a pretty awesome coupon deal today that I had to share. Macey's has boxes of Jolly Time Popcorn for $.98 this week. I got 6 boxes of popcorn and I half gallon of Over the Moon Chocolate Milk (if you haven't tried this it's really yummy - I think Meadow Gold makes it and it's fat free!). Anyway, I paid $3.36 for the whole purchase! I thought that was pretty good! Especially when you consider the milk's original price was about $3.60. Today I'm loving the coupon thing! I may not say the same thing tomorrow, but for today it was good! I also love Macey's because they always have tons of their stuff that's on sale. They rarely run out so you don't have to get there at 5 am on the day the ad starts to get the deals. I love it!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I like Macey's for that too. I got Marie Calendar Pies today for $3.98 regularly $7.99. I thought that was great especially since I was craving a good pumpkin pie!

Nancy said...

Plus, I love the turkey vouchers!