Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a...

So about a month ago we had our ultrasound and with our other kids we haven't found out what we were having. We had a spontaneous moment and made a quick decision to find out. We decided not to tell our families and friends though and keep the little secret to ourselves. Well, I can't keep it in any longer and so I have to spill the beans. We're so excited to have a little bit of...snips and snails and puppy dog tails in our house. That's right, it's a boy! We're so excited! Doug's excited to have a son to do boy things with and I'm excited because it means I'm done! (We'll see). Anyway, for now we're liking the name Cletis. Any thoughts?

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't stand all these surprise announcements because it is April Fools Day. First Jeff and now you!!! I want to be really excited, but I can't because I don't know if it is real!! Jeff got me good- and you did too, now I have to wait and see...

Nancy said...

No way! That is so exciting! Boys are lots of fun. They definately add a whole different element to daily life. I bet your girls are really excited too for a baby brother!

One Fish said...

OK is this a real announcement? Or is this an april fools announcement?

Rachel Ann said...

What is it with all you people and these april fools jokes??

Stacy Risenmay said...

This better be true...

Lauren said...

Noelle just sent a text with a positive pregnancy test--april fools. None of this joking about babies!!! You better fess up! :)

Alice-Anne said...

I almost fell for this...:)But I hope you get a boy if you want one!

Nancy said...

Happy April Fools to you too!

The Chipmans said...

Haha! April Fools!