Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visit from Cousins!

I'm glad you all got a kick out of me shooting a BB gun. I didn't realize my gigantic pregnant belly was so funny (how am I going to make it 6 more weeks!). Glad I could make you all smile.

Anyway, my sister and her cute family were in town this week for a wedding. We had such a blast with them! Here's her sweet Kate and Lilly kickin back with some Little Einstiens. We're pretty sure Lilly is actually related to us because of how much she looks like Kate.
Sophia and cute James. She loved to hold him (except for when he was crying). She's going to be such a great big sister (again)!

Cute James. Oh how I miss him already.
Of course we had to go bowling while they were here. Lilly actually got a stike with the ramp! It was quite impressive.
Granny bowling.
Cute Kate enjoying a Jamba.
Jane and Sophia. Jane is one of Sophia's absolute favorite cousins. She talks about her all the time! She was a little nervous when she found out Jane was 7 (for some reason she has this thing that she can only play with kids her own age) but was relieved when she found out Jane would still play with her. They were pretty much inseparable. They had a blast!
James thoroughly enjoyed my necklaces. They made him very "happy".The first flash on the camera always made him blink so we couldn't get a good shot. He's still super cute though. Twinners! Good thing we both got the memo to wear purple. After we took this picture I commented that I looked oh so flattering. Eliza was so helpful and reassured me that it's pretty much not possible to look flattering at this point in the pregnancy. Thanks sista! JK.
Twinners again!
We didn't want you to leave either James!
Hope you all made it safely back to New York. Thanks again for coming! We had so much fun and we miss you!

3 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I found a blog that I think you will like. www.theidearoom.net

The Favorite said...

We miss you too!
Thanks for the fun times.
(yikes picture of me) really cute pictures of our kids!
~love you!
* Thanks for the awesome spin class too.

Melissa said...

AWESOME!! Glad you guys had fun! I wore purple that day too!! Just so we could all be cool. (And Liza isn't THAT skinny :) Don't worry) HA HA- just kidding Liza. Wish I could have been there- James sure is cute!