Monday, November 1, 2010

Vote for Hal Miller!

If you're in the Provo area (District 64 to be exact) vote for my dad tomorrow! He sent a sweet e-mail today that included this: " I phoned an elderly man who had requested my personal contact during a canvasser's visit to his home. He asked me to help him decide whom and what to vote for. As I had voted earlier that day, I described the ballot and each of the items it contained, offering my recommendation at each step and providing a brief rationale. At the end, he thanked me--'I've lived here a long time, and I've never had a call from a candidate before. Glad I could do this before I run out of chances.'"

Go to votehalmiller.org for more info! Go dad!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I saw his sign the other day while I was driving. Its really cool that he is running and I would totally vote for him!! Your Dad is one of the coolest people I have memories of from my Waterford/Seminary days. Tell him I wish him the best of luck!!

Lauren said...

I love your Dad. I hope it goes well for him.