Monday, March 19, 2012

Toothless girl

K. I know these sort of things happen every day so I feel silly for posting this but Sophia has been waiting all year for one of her teeth to fall out. She finally got lucky and had one fall out! Yesterday she noticed it was loose and spent the whole night trying to wiggle it out. We told her that it usually takes a few days and that she needed to be patient. This morning she told me this morning that during her prayer last night she asked Heavenly Father to have it fall out during recess. She called me around noon to tell me the good news (it happened before math and not recess but close enough). I'm pretty sure she set a record for the time it took for a tooth to fall out. Here's the cute new grin!Here's the tooth pillow the tooth fairy dropped off today for her to leave her tooth in (thanks for the idea Tiffany although I can guarantee it's not as cute as what you have!). The tooth fairy was kind of in a hurry and I couldn't find any of those cute wooden teeth that we had growing up (the kind that has the tiny hole to put your tooth in - where can I get one of those?!) so we had to improvise. Good enough for now.

Here's the note she's planning on leaving tonight.Sweet! The Tooth Fairy can afford a penny! She did just inform me though that she would take a dollar and that a boy in her class got a Wii from the Tooth Fairy. I think we'll stick with her first request.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hooray for Sophie!! Look what I found-- http://www.amazon.com/WOODEN-TOOTH-FAIRY-BOXES-DOZEN/dp/B007BD8D4O We could pass them around too- unless you need a dozen