Sunday, May 20, 2012

End of Year Stuff

Here's a few end of year things that have been happening in our house.  Sophia had an animal report where she had to report on an animal that started with the same letter as her name.  She chose sea lions.  She did the poster all by herself and I think she did an amazing job.
She also had an end of the year gymnastics recital. Here's an action shot of her running down to do the vault.
At the end with her trophy.
Lilly also had her preschool graduation which was a lot of fun as well.  I tried to get a good picture of her after (do you love all of her necklaces?  She insisted on wearing all of them).
 and then I tried again,
 and then I finally had some success.
Here's her big name posted that she made for the graduation.  Also, her award was "most imaginative".  Definitely true.
This is a little random but I also had a fun surprise come in the mail.  My chocolate of the month for May arrived.  These beauties were from Belgium.
They had pralines in them and were absolutely delicious!

No comments: