Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Silly Damstedts

My sister Melissa left Utah on Sunday (sniff) and my sister Eliza left yesterday (sniff again).  It's always sad to see them go but hopefully we'll see them again soon!  The night before Eliza left we went to our favorite Mexican place in Springville one last time.  Her kids were being such hams and were cracking me up so I had to take a few shots.

I love how Kate gave herself bunny ears.
Cute James with his momma.
I also showed them the fish eye lens function on our camera.  They were all cracking up!
Silly kids.  The morning they left we went over to say a quick goodbye.  Here's Sophia and Jane who were pretty much attached at the hip the whole time. Sophia absolutely worships her!
and Kate a Lilly.
We love you cousins and can't wait to see you again!  Thanks for spending so much time with us!

P.S. Here's a random shot of some cute bobble head guys G&G Wilkins brought back for the girls from their cross country trip.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Family get togethers are the best. Especially when that family lives far away. They both look exactly the same as I remember them. I dreamed the other night that you were a CIA agent and that you were abducted by some unknown nemesis. I went to Jeff and Marcus (from years ago who's last names I cant even remember), but all they wanted to do is play video games so I had to go save you myself. What do you suppose that is all suppose to mean?!? Glad you guys are doing good and enjoying summer.