Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Wow!  It's been awhile since I've been on here!  I think it's safe to say we've had a crazy November!  Here's some shots from Halloween.  Here's Lilly and her preschool  performing some awesome songs.
And their little Halloween parade.
This little devil looked cute and was ready for some trick or treating!
On Halloween morning we had pumpkin French toast and orange eggs .  It was pretty fun!
Here's Sophia as a "glamorous" witch all ready for school.
Her little BFF Rachel was also a witch.  I thought they looked pretty cute.
Here's her teacher at the Halloween parade.
All the second grade teachers dressed up as super heroes.  I thought they looked pretty cute.
Why is it so hard to get a shot of your own child in the parade.  She's on the very far left of this picture.  I came so close to getting a good shot!
Here she is with her cute teacher.
After the party at school we headed to Doug's work where we ran into the most interesting man in the world.
Here's the crazy girls after we got home and were getting ready to go to the trunk or treat.
We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!  I know we sure did!

No comments: