Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day and Such

We had a pretty good Mother's Day around here yesterday.  I was able to grab a quick shot with my girls after church (even if it took a little bribing).
They even let me take individual ones with them (do I look tired of being pregnant or what?!)
Or at least 2 of them let me take a picture with them.
I was spoiled with breakfast in bed, some sweet homemade things, the new She & Him album and some sweet little notes from church.
It was a great day and we were lucky enough to have dinner with my mom at my brother's house.  It was a great evening and good to be together as a family.

Last weekend Sophia had a piano recital.  Here she is all ready for it.
 And during her performance.  She did a pretty good job!
These shots are kind of random but a few weeks ago an online costume site was having a $10 costume sale and we couldn't resist.  The girls picked out their costumes for Halloween and couldn't help but try them on when they came.  Assuming that these costumes will still fit in October, we'll have a cute Alice,
a fun little bunny Littlest Pet Shop
and a beautiful rosebud fairy.
 
This shot is random too but for some reason the girls wanted to wear daddy's hats the other night.  I think they looked pretty cute!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ha ha- love your girls! Love the costumes and the hats. Love that you got pictures with each of them- I need to do that. And you look amazing- what is all this talk about being gigantic. FALSE!!