Thursday, May 16, 2013

School Performances

Yesterday Lilly had a talent show at preschool.  She wanted to do a dance so she wore her flower costume for her upcoming recital.  Because I'm an awesome mom (and 9 months pregnant!) I forgot the music for her to dance to and my camera so I have no video from it.  Thank goodness for the camera phone though!  She did a great job and it was really cute.
On Tuesday Sophia had a patriotic performance at her school.  I guess it's something the 2nd graders do every year.  It was really good and everyone did a great job.  She's been singing the songs for weeks so it was fun to see it all put together.  Here she is waiting to go up on the stage.
In the middle of "50 Nifty"
 
Here she is with her awesome teacher Mrs. Garner.  She has completely loved her this year and we are going to miss her!
Sorry this video is a little shaky but here they are singing "God Bless America".  It cracks me up because I totally caught her yawing! She still did a great job though.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute! I love your girls and I love performances- how awesome! And I'm grateful for cellphone cameras too.