Thursday, June 6, 2013

Latest Photos

Here's some of the latest photos of our newest little one.  Last week we sadly had to say goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma Wilkins who were headed back to Brazil.
 We were glad we got to see them at least one more time!
This little boy already needs a haircut!  I was trying to get a shot of his little mullet but I don't think it turned out very well.
 Apparently he already likes to play with baby dolls.
 Here he is all dressed up to go to a reception we went to last weekend.
We let our girls sleep upstairs on Friday nights and we totally cracked up at how Mabel fell asleep last week.  She's sitting completely upright.
 What a silly girl.  How can that be comfortable?!
 Another shot of the handsome little guy in a cute sailor outfit.  The little tag on the front says "Captain Cutie".
 Lilly and brother.
 A few days ago we took him on his first walk!  I think he had a good time.
My cutest friend made me these awesome binkies!  I totally love them!  What a hoot!
The little sleeping cutie.
 Here's a random shot for this post that Mabel took.  I think she actually did a pretty good job!

No comments: