Sunday, June 30, 2013

Making Stuff

Last week I got to go with my mom to a super fun craft night her friend put on.  We made some super cute 4th of July crafts.  She's going to do it again around Halloween and I hope I can go then too!
The stuff I used for the inside of the book cover on this one was actually from wallpaper Doug had in his room growing up.  I thought it was pretty fun to reuse it for this!
We also were served some delicious treats at the party and sent home with the recipes. I made one of the treats with the girls the next day.  It was macaroon crusted sherbet cake and it was pretty delicious!
We've also been busy making babies cry around here.  It's hard to wear a bow tie I guess!
It's also really hard whey your sister puts a headband on and makes you look like a girl!
 Not nice!

No comments: