Saturday, February 8, 2014

Latest Lilly Bean

Here's what's been going on lately with our little Lilly!  The other day at school they made valentines for someone and she chose to do one for Sophia.  I sure love it.
 Her teacher also made the cutest valentine bags for everyone in the class.  I love them!
A few weeks ago she had a dance performance at her studio.  For once in her life she actually let me fix her hair!  (don't mind all the toys in the background).
 Sleeping beauties.
 A few weeks ago the girls put on a "play" at home.  Afterward we were able to "meet the characters" where we got autographs and had our picture taken with them.  I think this was on a Sunday and that would be post Sunday nap hair I'm sporting.
 Here she is at her dance performance.
 Showing us her ballet moves.
 They also did some tap which was fun to see.
Way to go Lilly!

No comments: