Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sophia's Latest

And finally we get to Sophia.  Here she is digging the coin out of the flour game the other day.

We got some new fridge letter magnets and so she created this matching game for her sisters.  I love how her little mind works.
 We got into a little "war" the other night.  It was pretty funny and started with this "kick me" sign I put on her back.  Probably not something I should have taught her and I hope she doesn't try it at school!
 She came back at me with this...
 She brought home this beauty from school the other day.  They drew animals on paper bags and she drew the mouth before she realized she was supposed to draw it over the flap.  So instead she drew brains on the inside when you open it up. Nice.
 A few weeks ago at school she was the happy camper.  She got to take this poster about herself.
This was my favorite part.  Such high dreams.
S
 I also found this when I was going through her school work the other day.  Apparently if she could live anywhere she would choose Las Vegas. Her reasons were 1. M&M world is there, 2. the Coke Factory is there (with the beloved Beverly - a super nasty drink that we tease our kids about all the time) and 3. there is a shop that looks like a real pyramid that has a light that shoots at the top at night.  She has me convinced!
She also brought this home from school yesterday (I don't know why it's crooked).  Way to go Sophia!

No comments: