Sunday, March 16, 2014

Catching Up Part 2

We got a package from my sister yesterday (thanks sista!) that had these awesome hats in it.  My girls were pretty sure they were the greatest things they've ever seen.  Here's Mabel with her beautiful smile again.
 Doug's sister is in town so his other sister had everyone over last night to see her.  They made this cutest cake.
 It was even a rainbow inside!
 Mabel created this bad guy house this morning.  I didn't know Tinkerbell was such a bad guy.
 This little leprechaun was in our house today too.  He's pretty cute.
 Only in Utah do you get snow on your daffodils.  Good thing it was gone in an hour.
 Mabel has started writing her name independently and it's killing me! I love when they start doing this.
 These next few shots are courtesy of Mabel.  Lewis eating
 Lewis having snacks at Zumba
 and Mabel's shoes at Zumba.
 Someone found a piece of red candy or something on the floor and thoroughly enjoyed it!
 Sophia's book report for school.  They had to create a cereal box for their book.
 Mabel set up a little school class last week.  It was the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!
 After school everyone got tucked in bed.
Yesterday we went to the rock show in Spanish Fork.  I think this was our 4th or 5th year going.  We love it!  Especially the rock candy!
 Mabel wanted her picture taken by every dinosaur.
 Lilly finally got brave enough to stand next to them too.
 Sophia with one of her favorite rocks.

Finally, Here's a video for my sister Melissa of Mabel teaching school.
IMG 1893 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.
And one of Lewis on the swings at the park. My favorite part is the end of the video when you can see Mabel and Lilly singing the "You Are Special" song while they were playing preschool.
IMG 1863 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love all these pictures- I know I say it all the time, but I really do!! I really love the one of Mable clapping with a silly face. I couldn't get the videos to play, but I'll keep trying.