Saturday, March 22, 2014

Really Long Showers

My sister forwarded this e-mail to me that Sophia sent to her daughter.  It completely cracked me up. Apparently I take really long showers!

JANE LEWIS IS SUCH A HANDFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At first you think he's just a cute baby,but if your his sister like me you'll see it's not so easy.Once my mom got in the shower.She said I had to watch Lewis!Because Lewis might fall down the stairs.p.s.I did not like the sound of watching Lewis,But I had to so I did.And guess what happened!HE CRIED AND CRIED!So I picked him up and rocked him.it took a long time before he stoped crying it was kind of cute(for a second)so I set him down.And know what happened...HE CRIED AND cried and cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 HOURS LATER!finely my mom came out of the shower and we all lived happily ever after.(ecsept for mom because she had to take care of you know who.)

2 comments:

One Fish said...

That is classic.

ottspot said...

She had to take care of you know who. That's my favorite. I'm going to steal it. "My day was great except I had to take care of you know who."