Sunday, July 6, 2014

Father's Day and Birthday

We've had a busy couple of weeks!  A few weeks ago was Father's Day. I hope it was a good one for Doug.  We tried to make it good at least! This little girl actually let me fix her fair for church so it had to be documented. 
 Notes from Primary.  These killed me!
A few days later was my birthday!  These lovely ladies were my college roommates and we all celebrate June birthdays. We had fun getting pedicures and treats from Kneaders! Sure love these girls.
My actual birthday was fun and I got spoiled rotten!! The kids decorated with these awesome balloons.
 My mom gave me this cutest travel bag/sewing kit/cutest thing ever!
 It had all these fun pockets inside.
 She also gave me this awesome card.
 Doug and I went to Tucanos for lunch and did some shopping (thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!)
 and then we took all the kids to the recently renovated Bean Life Museum at BYU.  It was awesome!
 The Boyd K. Packer exhibit with all his carvings was really cool.  Here's a mantel he carved.
 The little kid play area was fun.
Quotes like this were everywhere too and I loved them!
 After that we came home and finally watched this.  I loved it.  So hilarious.  
The next day my birthday gift was delivered.  A new mattress finally!! So nice and fun to have!!!  Good thing everyone else got to enjoy it before me.

No comments: