Sunday, July 6, 2014

Random Summer Fun

A few weeks ago I ran the AF half with my awesome friend Kriste.  I was definitely the least prepared for this race so I was just happy to finish it!  It is such a fun race though.  I love it.
 After the race we went to my parents to pick some cherries.  This guy had fun helping out.
 I found this the other day and it totally cracked me up.
Then there's this little firecracker. This picture sums her up perfectly!!
 A few weeks ago we took the Activity Day girls out to hike the "P".  We had a pretty good time.  I've never done it before and it was pretty fun.
 At the P.
 Gorgeous view!  I spy the temple!!
 A cute girl in my ward babysat the little ones while we were gone.  They even let her braid their hair!  I was impressed!
The next day we went swimming with some friends.  This is Mabel's favorite little friend Tessa. They had the BEST time playing together.
 This little cutie enjoyed the water too.
 Sophia can not get enough of crafts! She seriously can not go a day without making one.  Here's a paper fish she made.  I love how it looks like it's eating the Apple Jacks!
 She also made this quilt top and was pretty proud of herself.  She even designed it and everything.  Here's the picture she drew of what she wanted it to look like.

Some little owls she made.
Last weekend Doug slept outside with the kids.  Unfortunately I had to stay in the house with Lewis... they had a great time though!
 The next day the girls went over to my parents to help "sell" (or give away) their cherries.  They had soooooo many this year!
 A few weeks ago Doug took a day off of work finally.  We headed out to Utah Lake (Lincoln Beach).  We'd been there in December when it was all frozen and wanted to show the kids what it looked like now. It was fun but soooo windy!
Here's when we were there in December.  Little bit different.
Seriously.  So windy.
 We drove a little farther along the lake and found some pelicans.  It was pretty cool!
 Here's yet again another craft.  We were practicing duct tape bags for camp.
 We also enjoyed swimming lessons this week. This guy prefers to lounge while the sisters swim.
 This girl cracks me up.
A few nights ago we went to Red Robin for a pre birthday dinner for Mabel.  She was lucky enough to get her own milkshake!


No comments: