Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pre Halloween Fun!

Here's some of the fun stuff we did this week leading up to Halloween.  My awesome friend has a cute sign business and made me this one.  I love it!
 For FHE we carved pumpkins.  Lilly's had 2 faces!! Crazy!!
 I think they turned out pretty good. 
 Spooky kids!
 Mabel also had gymnastics this week where they did handstands around the spider and other fun Halloween things.
 We also decorated pumpkins for Activity Days.
 The girls had last Friday off from school so we went to the zoo!! It was fun and we hadn't ridden the train since they redid it.  It was a pretty good time!
 Mabel posed like this and then said "Take my picha!"
 Crazy kids!
 Seeing how he measures up to the bears.
 Mabel brought this pumpkin hat home last week.  I love getting her from preschool and seeing what she's going to be coming out wearing.
 The girls also got their school pictures back.  I think they turned out pretty good.
 And Sophia had a play for Musical Theater. It was based off of this book. It was very cute. 
 Here's the part I got before my camera died.
IMG 5605 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.


For FHE we also had a fire in the backyard and roasted some mallows.
This week was Red Ribbon Week.  Tuesday was dress crazy day.  Sophia had hair cupcakes in her hair.  Mabel insisted on dressing crazy too even though she didn't have school.  She cracks me up!
And here's some more of Mabel's randomness.  The other day she set up some drums (and drumsticks) in the living room.
And then she asked again to "take her picha".  She cracks me up!

No comments: