Tuesday, June 16, 2015

End of School/Summer Starts!

We've been out of school for a few weeks now.  The last day was pretty hard for this little girl. She LOVES school and was sad it was ending.  She got some pictures with a few of her BFF's though. 
 This girl also got to have one final playdate with her friends.  She was sad to say goodbye to them especially since we'll be at a new school next year.
On the last day of school we had my family over for dinner because my brother Stuart was visiting from Japan.  It was such a nice day and we enjoyed the time outside.
 These girls are blessed with some pretty great uncles!
 They were a little tuckered out by the end of the day though...
 Sophia was in charge of setting the table for dinner a few weeks ago.  I think she went a little above and beyond.
The girls also had fun making an epic fort with Doug. 
 It had a room for each of them!
 This girl also got a haircut for summer. I think it turned out pretty cute and she's been enjoying the shorter length!
 A few weeks ago Doug and I went with my brother and sister-in-law to the Weepies.  They are one of my favorite bands.  The show was so good and I'm so glad we went!!
 My little brother and his wife were nice enough to watch our kids.  I kept getting fun Snapchats like this all night.  They're the best!!


No comments: