Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Eve

Christmas was a good one for us this month.  We were pretty spoiled!! On Christmas eve we had my parents and my brother and his family over for some yummy Indian food.  It was a fun time and we were lucky to be with so much family. After dinner we let the kids open their presents from Pajama Clause.  I think they were pretty pleased with what they got. 

 Mabel also took advantage of the opportunity to read everyone her book "My Little Pine Tree". She "wrote" and illustrated it herself.
 Doug spoiled me and got me pajamas too.  The best was that they were Star Wars!!
 Before heading to be the kids were sure to leave some goodies for Santa and the reindeer.  I love that each one got a carrot.
 The girls and their dolls got matching pajamas.  I think they're pretty happy with what they got!
After the kids went to bed Doug and I stayed up a little longer and watched "White Christmas".  One of my faves.
 Then it was time for Santa to come.  He got the stockings ready
 and put out some gifts!
We finally got our turn to go to bed and try and get some rest before the big day!

No comments: